Part One: Set Your Educational Goals I'd like to focus on developing an excellent portfolio of projects to show case my programming and creative problem solving skills. How that goal is judged will depend if I can change my career from mechanical engineering to programming! Part Two: Set Your Career Goals I'd like to have a software oriented role, which can be in a variety of fields, but my main goals would be in flight/physics simulation modeling and/or thermal simulation modeling. Either developing the models themselves or the software that engineers use to solve these types of issues. Part Three: In 18 months, I think I'd do really well, maybe in 70-80% percentile. I'm genuinely interested in learning computer science topics so it will be a fun journey forward. Part Four: I finally caught up on all my coursework after falling behind in the first couple weeks, so I'm glad to have learned more content this week. This week after working on my ou...
Comments
Post a Comment